Sunday, February 27, 2011

Need gift ideas?

Hey guys! Since I make lots of birthday cakes, I figured I'd share this fun website with great personalized gifts! My sister is a consultant for this awesome company called Thirty-One Gifts. They have the cutest purses, totes, thermal bags...way too many things to list! Here are a few pics of the items that you can choose from.  Visit her site and see more of these great gift ideas...or purchase some for yourself like I did! =D





How adorable are these??? =) =) =) Have fun shopping!
www.mythirtyone.com/BrandyStyles/

2 comments:

pizza delivery bag said...

Hey, Really great work, I would like to join your blog anyway so please continue sharing with us,

Anonymous said...

Really great work,great ideas for ladies to buying so new types of bags....like cake by dusty....
send gifts to pakistan